Battlefield 5 Overview
The Battlefield series goes back to its roots in a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2. Take on all-out multiplayer with your squad in modes like the vast Grand Operations and the cooperative Combined Arms, or witness human drama set against global combat in the single-player War Stories. World War 2 As You’ve Never Seen It Before – Take the fight to crucial moments of the war as Battlefield goes back to where it all began. As you fight in epic, unexpected locations across the globe, enjoy the richest and most immersive Battlefield yet.
For more information visit WikiPedia.
- First of all download .torrent file or select magnet link, whatever you like.
- Note that you must need any BitTorrent client to download torrent files, i.e uTorrent etc.
- After your download is added to the uTorrent, you have the option to select files from the list. In this case, you need all the files.
- When Battlefield 5 torrent is completely downloaded, then go to the folder and start the game setup.
- Wait for the game to install completely, after completing the installation it will automatically check if all files are installed successfully.
- It will take much time to install, depends on your RAM and processor because it is a compressed repack version.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-8350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1050 / NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 660 2GB
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ RX 560 / HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Hard-drive space: 50GB