GTA 4 PC Game Overview
Grand Theft Auto IV is an action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles on 29 April 2008, and for Microsoft Windows on 2 December 2008. GTA 4 is the eleventh title in the Grand Theft Auto series, and the first main entry since 2004’s Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Set within the fictional Liberty City (based on New York City), the single-player story follows a war veteran, Niko Bellic, and his attempts to escape his past while under pressure from loan sharks and mob bosses. The open world design lets players freely roam Liberty City, consisting of three main islands.
- First of all download .torrent file or select magnet link, whatever you like.
- Note that you must need any BitTorrent client to download torrent files, i.e uTorrent etc.
- After your download is added to the uTorrent, you have the option to select files from the list. In this case, you need all the files.
- When GTA 4 torrent is completely downloaded, then go to the folder and start the game setup.
- Wait for the game to install completely, after completing the installation it will automatically check if all files are installed successfully.
- It will take much time to install, depends on your RAM and processor because it is a compressed repack version.
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Free Hard Drive Space: 16GB
- Video Card: 256MB NVidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
- DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1Ghz
- Memory: 2GB (Windows XP) 2.5GB (Windows Vista)
- Free Hard Drive Space: 18GB
- Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870
- DirectX 9 compatible Surround Sound Card